Tangling can be considered as the most frustrating part of owning a synthetic wig. If you are suffering the same condition, you are definitely in the right place! In today’s article, Messi Hair will provide you with the most useful tips on how to detangle a synthetic wig. Let’s get started! =>>>Know more about how to distinguish synthetics wigs and human hair wig
1. Choose the right tools and products – A great start for how to detangle a synthetic wigThe tools and products that you are using for your natural hair may not be suitable for your synthetic wig. You should take time to do some researches to make sure that you purchase the right brush, shampoo or conditioner. When wondering how to detangle a synthetic wig, brushing is certainly one of the very first things that comes to our mind. Different wig manufacturers recommend brushes and combs that will help to avoid damaging the artificial fibers of their synthetic wigs. This type of tool is specifically designed to comb out every knot or kink without bringing harm to the wig. In addition, many brushes contain bobbles that help to protect the artificial fibers of your synthetic wigs when detangling. Now, let’s move your attention to wig care products. According to experts, it is not ideal to apply normal shampoo and conditioner onto your synthetic wig. This is since synthetic hair is much different from our real hair in terms of things such as porosity. Therefore, you need to consider carefully before buying wig care products as they can weaken or strengthen the fibers. Nowadays, there are various products that are manufactured with specific formulations for artificial fibers.
2. Steam your wig – One of the best way on how to detangle a synthetic wigIf you use the proper tools and products, your synthetic wig will be able to stay in good condition for a few months. However, all wigs become dry, tangled, frizzy and unmanageable eventually. To prolong the lifespan of your synthetic wig, you can try steaming it. Although this process involves heat which is claimed not good for wigs, steaming can straighten out the kinks in the artificial fibers if you perform it in a carefully controlled way.
3. Wash your synthetic wig properly – The most simple tip on how to detangle a synthetic wigTaking appropriate and right care is the very first step in keeping your wig always fresh. The answer for “How to detangle a synthetic wig?” may be much simpler than you have every thought! In order to achieve a tangle-free synthetic wig, sometimes all you need is just a proper shampooing. If you are a daily wig-wearer, you should have your synthetic wig washed once a week. In addition, make sure that it is cleansed in cool water with the specialized wig care products. In case you have not known how to wash synthetic wigs, click here to view some guidelines from Messi Hair. One more important thing which you need to keep in mind is to brush or comb your synthetic wig prior to washing. Take time to gently work out all of the tangles with a proper wig brush or a wide-tooth comb. If you wash your wig when there are still knots and kinks on it, you will make your synthetic wig even more tangled.
4. Apply conditioner to your synthetic wigSame as your natural hair, your wig needs to be moisturized with conditioner. After finishing shampooing your wig, you are now ready to condition it. Leave your wig wet from washing, then apply a small amount of specialized conditioner to your hands. Rub it and gently work the conditioner through the artificial fibers. End the process by rinsing your synthetic thoroughly with cold running water. Have you found the answer for the question “How to detangle a synthetic wig“. Hope that you will have perfect hair after reading this article. Follow these tips and you will be able to own a silky and smooth synthetic wig. If you have any more advice for other wig-wearers, please feel free to share with us in the comment section below. =>>> Know more about how to detangle a human hair wig View Our blog for more tips and guidelines related to synthetic wigs. Also, contact us via the information below if you have any further questions or requests.
- Website: messihair.com
- Fanpage: Messi Hair
- Tel: (+84) 973.522.855
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Room 703, CT3B Building, Me Tri Thuong, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi, Vietnam