Due to the needs of customers, many kinds of new wigs have been invented to provide them with the best options for their needs. One of the most popular and used kinds of wig – lace wigs are said to give wearers a natural look. But are they? How do they give you a real look, what are their benefits? Here are 6 things you should know about lace wigs.
6 things you need to know about lace wigs
1. Lace wigs can be washed
If you use a lace wig and it gets dirty due to weather or sweat from your own body, you can definitely wash it. But be careful when you wash it, if you don’t learn to do it right, it might be damaged. Follow the steps below to wash your lace wig properly:
- Step 1: First, brush your lace wig gently with a wide tooth comb. Remember to always detangle the hair ends first then move gradually to the hair root. Be gentle enough not to cause the hair to fall out of the wig.
- Step 2: Then, prepare a basil of water, put the shampoo into the water and stir the water until the shampoo finally dissolves with it.
- Step 3: Now, you put your lace wigs into the basil. Clean the lace cap with your hand in a circular motion and massage the hair with your bare hands.
- Step 4: When you’ve done with cleaning the lace cap and the hair, prepare another basil of water. Then soak the wig in water for 5 minutes.
- Step 5: At this step, rinse your wig with water to wash off the shampoo.
- Step 6: Apply dry conditioner to your wig. Hair conditioner will make the hair on the wig look glossy and stay healthy.
- Step 7: Finally you can dry your wig. You can dry it with an air dry method or use a towel to dry it. Sometimes you can use a hair dryer, but don’t use it too often as it will cause the wig to expire more quickly.
2. Lace wigs can be made from human hair or synthetic fiber
Like other kinds of wigs, lace wigs offers in both human hair and synthetic fiber. Each has both advantages and disadvantages. Of course, human hair lace wigs are superior to fiber wigs as it offers more natural look and is easier to take care of. Using a wig made from real hair is also a safe solution to avoid allergies because it’s friendly to our body. However, there are some high quality fiber wigs that are almost comparable to human hair wigs in terms of naturalness.
3. Lace wigs offer a wide range of choices
You can find many types of lace wigs sold on the market with different lengths, colors and hair textures. The most common lace wigs are in black color with kinky curly texture.
Lace wigs are one of the best ways to quickly cover hair defects such as hair thinning, baldness without having to go to a hair salon and have some chemical hair styling methods. They are both economical and bring instant results.
4. Lace wigs have the lifespan of 5 to 7 years
It depends on the materials of the lace wigs. For fiber lace wigs, they can be used from 2 to 3 years while human lace wigs can be used up to seven years.
5. Lace wigs will last longer when you take good care of them
Yes. That’s why we – Messi Hair always recommend our customers to take care of the wigs properly. The taking care process means how you wash it, how you protect it from the weather and environment, how you store it, …
Lace wigs can also be recoverable when it is damaged, depending on the damage condition of the wigs. When you find that your wig is no longer as beautiful as it should be at first, you can bring it to the hair salon and ask for help.
6. How can you wear a lace wig?
Lace wigs are easy to wear. You can adjust it to make it fit perfectly on your head.
Before putting the lace wig on your head, there are 3 things you need to prepare: bobby pins, a mirror and a wig cap. So now, if you’re ready, here is the complete guide to wear a lace wig:
- Step 1: Keep your own hair neatly and cover it with the wig cap. Use bobby pins to cover the excess hair on your head.
- Step 2: Wear the wig. When you put it on your head, keep your hands beneath the wig so you can pull the hair underneath.
- Step 3: Adjust the top of your head, part the hair and gently brush it.
- Step 4: Look at the mirror to see if any adjustment is needed.
So, these 6 things are what you need to know before buying or using lace wigs. If you have any questions, feel free to ask us. We – Messi Hair are always here to support you, just ping us in the chat box on the right of your screen.
Messi Hair offers a wide range of lace wig choices. You can click here to see our products. All of our hair products are from human hair and ensure the following criteria:
- The wigs are made from 100% natural human hair, which has not been chemically processed to provide high durability
- Can be used up to 5-7 years
- No harm to your real hair
- They are flexible, you can dye it, style it whatever you like
- Easy to use , easy to clean at home
- We are ready to help customers return the products if there is any defective
Address: No. 10, Thang Long Mainstreet, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi, Vietnam